Friday, January 8, 2010

Yes, it's really free

I just came from the forum at Marketing Pond and there were two people that had posted they had 132 ads to click. I checked my Clixsense account and found I had 16 so I am getting some business there.  I am an upgraded member  so I get a few more than the free members but they are getting a lot lately too.  Marketing Pond is going through some changes of late so if you have not gotten in hop on over and join.  They have a lot of great programs and if you are wanting to make some free money that is the place to start.

As you know I am a member of several programs and I make money from all of them.  Most of them have a free option that allows you to make a little money.  If you are interested in making more money then you will want to upgrade.  I am not going to feed you a pipe dream and tell you can get rich from the free programs but I can tell I do make a little money from them.  You don't need to go out and put a bunch of money into a program as that will, in most cases only make the owner of the program money.

If I had to pick one program to join it would have to be Marketing Pond.  Why?  Marketing Pond has a structure that is easy to follow and is attainable.  The Owner is a responsible person that puts her members first, she doesn't need the money so you get to earn some.  All the streams listed are free or less than 10 dollars to join.

If you click on the link above you can view some of the splash pages that are free to use to all upgraded members.  The upgrade is only a one time fee and the tools that she provides are worth way more than that. Or join with me and I will show you some more.

No comments: