Saturday, January 30, 2010

Another week,,,another free software

Well another week has passed and I have picked up three more computer programs that I think will be a great benefit to my work online. Got a converter program that converts word files to the pdf format so that I can use them online.  Got several more samples of new products coming should be here sometime next month. 

My weekly Income!
Made another $10.00 at Clixsense.  $4.86 at Gomez. $6.00 at Freebies N Cash. $5.00 at Viral Pond. $28.00 at The Lotto. So I would say it has been a good free week.  I got a Kashi granola bar in the mail from filling out a coupon online.  Man this is a lot of fun, getting all this stuff and cash too.

Those of you that follow this blog, and are member of my team, thanks, that would not have been possible without you help. Go Team!  I have still got room for 20 more team members on my team if you are interested then drop me a line at support@ozarkpaidmail.com and I will show you how the above weekly report can be yours.

Freebies N Cash is now giving all gold members a spot in the matrix.  this is a forced spillover type that will earn you some extra money if you will use it. It is small enough that it is doable not some pie in the sky matrix that promises you never to have to do anything to get thousands per month income.  This one will pay you a little over $800.00 when it is full but then it does not take thousands of people to fill it either.

FnC has also set itself to share 100% of its income from advertising sold with the gold members.  A lot of programs say they have profit share but if you can find the contracts you find they are only willing to share a potion, maybe 20% or 40% but they will be keeping the major potion for the admins/owners.  Val is sharing 100% with her members.

Marketing Pond has gone Gold!

Yes Marketing Pond now has a gold member level.  If you upgrade to gold for a one time low fee of $10.00 then you will earn from all your referrals that upgrade, $5.00.  If you don't upgrade and your referrals upgrade you will get paid $1.00.  So by that you can see that it would be in your best interest to upgrade before your referrals do.  also by upgrading you will access, to use a lot more tools to make your referral base grow, splash pages, mini pages, etc.

Well that is about it for this week, don't forget to check out my other blogs, Manley's Mumblings or my Ozarkviews, both are packed full of interesting facts and just plain nonsense but they are fun reading and have some great ads by Google there.

So until next week, Happy reading!

No comments: