Friday, January 22, 2010

Got more free stuff and more coming

Hi, well since I last wrote anything here I have gotten several more things in the mail that never cost me a dime.  Coffee sample, Gillette sensor razor, Windows Utilities pro, lets see that's about $114.00 and I have not spent more than the less than $10.00 monthly fee.  Ummm let's see that's a pretty good return on investment in my book. FnC.

Oh by the way you can do your taxes online for free at Tax Act too, if you want the address email me and I will get it to you. I'm into the tax season now and for the next three months or so I may not get this updated as often as I would like but I will try to get in here at least once a week.

I have generated another payday from Clix Sense, boy do they ever look good to get those email notices from PayPal saying "you have receive a payment".  Also am getting one from Big Crumbs monthly too.  If you want to check out any of these places then just click on the name and it will take you to that site so that you can check out the bargains and stuff for yourself.

Here is one I'm sure you will like, Build your list of folks virtually with this free list builder.  My gift to you today.

No comments: