Thursday, May 24, 2012

New developments

Well one of the groups of PTCs has gone.  I had joined several PTCs of the John Winter group to see if you could make money for free.  Well I earned pretty good just clicking every day and in some of them I put the money back into running ads for some of my other programs, ClixSense, Neobux, and several others and one program, Xactbux, would not allow you to transfer to the purchase account.  I built this one up to $7.50 and tried to cash-out.  I filled out the form for $7.50 because it said that it had a $2.00 minimum, I submitted the form and it rejected it stating there was a $2.00 maximum, so I resubmitted $2.00.  It accepted that and said allow up to 30 days for payment. Each Monday for the past 5 Mondays I have logged in to check status.  Today was the thirty-third day since I submitted the request and I can no longer log-in.  I keep getting a password/user id mismatch message.  I guess if you don't put money into Mr Winter's sites you cannot get any out.  I have deleted all of the winter group of sites and ended the test.

The test continues on the following sites

Neobux member since 02-24-2012
Davidsbux member since 10-29-2011
GetBuxToday member since 04-24-2011
Clicksia Member since 12-21-2011

I'll keep you informed on the progress on these as we go along.  The other programs are moving right along, ClixSense is earning daily as well as PTCBox. Of course MatrixMails continues to earn me money,and Hits4pay is just going crazy right now.

If you should want to check out any of these sites just click on the name and you will be taken to their site in a different page.  That way you won't have worry about loosing you reading.

No comments: